TENS Unit Pads
Are you one of the million people who suffer from muscle aches? You’re not alone. A National Institutes of Health study revealed that pain affects more Americans than diabetes, heart disease, and cancer combined. Much of this epidemic of pain is a result of overuse, strain, and injury.
TENS Pain Treatment
For those who frequently use their TENS units, there is now a convenient and affordable way to purchase replacement TENS pads. HiDow’s premium TENS unit pads incorporate the best gels in the industry, which allows them to be used over and over and over again. In fact, if you store your TENS pads properly, you can expect to use each one an average of 20-30 times.
What Makes HiDow TENS Pads so special?
You may be wondering, “What is it about HiDow TENS pads that makes them so special?” For one thing, they are designed to evenly distribute the electric pulse of the TENS unit to all muscles.
Since they are durable, you don’t need to replace them frequently. Most importantly, TENS unit pads are safe, complying with all consumer protection safety standards.
Whether you’re seeking quality TENS unit pads, electrodes, or wraps, you need to look no further than HiDow. TENS unit pads are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, and some are designed specifically for the lower back.
Choose from small to extra large so you can get the greatest benefit from your customized therapy session.
For optimal use, follow these five simple guidelines
1. Locate the exact pathway of your pain and outline its most tender areas.
2. Always use two TENS pads rather than just one.
3. Adjust the course of the electrical pulses when you change the distance between the two TENS pads.
4. Place the TENS pads in any of the following directions: angulated, vertical, or horizontal.
5. Do not allow the TENS unit pads to come in contact with one another. It’s advisable to keep them one inch apart. Note: The effectiveness decreases when the distance between the two pads increases.