TENS Pain Treatment
Increasingly, people are turning to an innovative therapy that relieves muscle aches anywhere in the body, including common sources of pain like arms, hips and lower back. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) unit pads — also known as electrodes — discharge safe electrical pulses to the muscles, causing the targeted muscles to contract and relax. Often, the sensation is compared to a deep tissue massage.
For those who frequently use their TENS units, there is now a convenient and affordable way to purchase replacement TENS unit pads. HiDow’s premium TENS unit pads incorporate the best gels in the industry, which allows them to be used over and over and over again. In fact, if you store your TENS unit pads properly, you can expect to use each one an average of 20-30 times.
What Makes HiDow TENS Unit Pads so special?
You may be wondering, “What is it about HiDow TENS unit pads that makes them so special?” For one thing, they are designed to evenly distribute the electric pulse of the TENS unit to all muscles.
Since they are durable, you don’t need to frequently replace them. Most importantly, TENS unit pads are safe, complying with all consumer protection safety standards.
Whether you’re seeking quality TENS unit pads, electrodes or wraps, you need look no further than HiDow. TENS unit pads are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, and some are designed specifically for the lower back.
Choose from small to extra large so you can get greatest benefit from your customized therapy session.
For optimal use, follow these five simple guidelines
1. Locate the exact pathway of your pain and outline its most tender areas.
2. Always use two TENS unit pads rather than just one.
3. Adjust that course of the electrical pulses when you change the distance between the two TENS unit pads.
4. Place the TENS unit pads in any of the following directions: angulated, vertical, or horizontal.
5. Do not allow the TENS unit pads to come in contact with one another. It’s advisable to keep them one-inch apart. Note: The effectiveness decreases when the distance between the two pads increases.