CHRONIC PAIN MANAGEMENT
Receive instant relief using a complex array of bio-electrical signals personalized for pain management.Learn More
VIBRATION THERAPYHiDow contracts the muscles to relieve you from acute and chronic pain. Skip the medication and choose a drug-free solution that works
HiDow increases your exercise tolerance by surging oxygen supply to the muscles. See an improvement in your range of motion as it strengthens and stimulates targeted areas.
MUSCLE RECOVERYMultiple therapeutic pulses target deep tissue resulting in a decrease in muscle tension and improved physical performance.
We purchased the XPDS18 at a home show in April, and it's been in use ever since.We appreciate the many accessories for the convenience and effect that they offer.
I am a physician board certified in pain manageme nt. I bought one for myself on October 2, due to a torn lateral meniscus. It has been very helpful...
I was skeptical at first, I’ve heard of other devices in the past but what really sold me on this was the diversity of having up to 6 users, using 6 different...
Dedicated to pain-free living, our innovative devices give you
a competitive edge to perform at your maximum level.
PROUD SPONSOR OF
THE U.S. SKI TEAM
Are you in the market for some tech to enhance your workouts? Or maybe you need a tool to speed up your recovery from an injury? Or are you looking for a drug free alternative to pain relief? A HiDow TENS/EMS device can help you reach your goals!
- Short term pain relief
- Promotes blood circulation
- Promotes natural healing in the body
- Stimulates the production of endorphins, our bodies natural pain killers
- In a medical setting, EMS can be used as part of a rehabilitation program for patients with musculoskeletal injures.
- Athletes can use EMS to enhance workouts and improve muscle performance. They can also use EMS to help sore muscles recover faster.
- Increase in muscular performance
- Promotes muscle recovery
- Reduces pain
- Promotes blood flow
TENS targets sensory nerves and will temporarily relieve pain.
EMS targets the muscle itself through the motor nerves and will improve and facilitate muscle performance.
Sensory and motor nerves fire at different frequencies, which is why EMS and TENS devices affect the body differently.
DO NOT use the device if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- An implanted cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device.
- Are pregnant.
- Have epilepsy.
It is recommended that you consult your medical practitioner before use if you:
- Have been diagnosed with cancer.
- Have suffered acute trauma or a recent surgical procedure.
- Have cardiac problems or cardiac disease.
- Have an abdominal hernia.
- Have venous thrombosis.
- Stimulation should not be applied directly over the heart, on the neck area or on the temples.
- Apply the electrode pads only to normal, intact, clean skin.
- Do not apply over open wounds or over swollen or infected areas.
- Never use the device while driving, operating machinery or during activities in which involuntary muscle contractions may endanger yourself or others.
- Never immerse the device in any liquid.
- Never use the device while sleeping.
- This device should only be used with the accessories provided by the manufacturer.
If you experience skin irritations or any other adverse reactions then treatment should be stopped immediately. You should consult with your medical practitioner about further use of the device.
The current is designed to match a similar amount of electrical activity already present during natural cell activity.
- Microcurrent stimulates the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) in our body to clean and fuel tissues which promote recovery.
- Microcurrent delivers a subsensory current with almost no sensation which can be used in auricular therapy to relieve pain from conditions such as migraines, headaches, TMJ, and more.
- One of the latest innovations in the anti-aging industry is Microcurrent. It is used in spas and medical offices for facial toning and firming of ageing skin.
It often uses 100-500 Ua.
NOTE: 1 Hz = 1000 Ua’s or 1000 micro amps!
- Increase in promotion of ATP to promote recovery
- Bypasses the majority of the sensory nerves
- Promotes relief from migraines and headaches
- Passes easily through all the layers of tissue