- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – Designed to fit muscle stimulation machines with 3.5mm snap connectors.
- REUSABLE – These pads have a thick, long lasting layer of gel that can be used multiple times for optimal relief from discomfort. Simply use the protective plastic film and resealable package to keep your pads fresh and clean.
- SELF-ADHESIVE – A thick, high quality surface gel ensures a strong and comfortable long lasting hold on your skin. Affix to your arm, leg, back, chest or shoulder with ease!
- SAFE SNAP ELECTRODES: Our electrodes pads have superior conductivity with latex-free gel, non-irritating to your skin, perfect for daily pain management and physical therapy
- COMFORTABLE– With a latex-free design and soft cloth backing, each TENS/EMS electrode pad is constructed to move naturally with your body, providing a solution to common therapeutic discomfort.
- GREAT FOR: Sore muscles, back pain, stiff neck, aching joints, sensitive skin
WEIGHT: 0.4 oz
DIMENSIONS: 2.4 x 2.4 in
Two Gel pads are in each set.
When Should You Replace Your Electrodes?
- When they no longer stick to the skin.
- When intensity settings feel weaker.
- When the sensations are no longer comfortable.
- When the adhesive gel is contaminated with dust, dirt, or hair that can’t be cleaned away.
Bill Lars –
These pads are great. They are strong and have lasted me over 6 months!
Rebecca Borders –
I love my pads and my unit! I brought my tens unit at the Florida State Fair 2016 and wouldn’t take anything for it! The pads are great and they last me about 3 to 4 months as I use them every night. I just love them! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
B. Lyons & S. Lyons – Houston TX –
Love our AcuXP Micro, pain relief minus the narcotics, my wife & I have used this for over a year, still on the same pads. Spinal Stenosis & C2, C3, C4 damaged disc in neck & L3, L4 & L5 in lower back.
Lillian Jaehnig –
I’m ten times better, with the tens
YuFu Shen –
It very useful to relieve the muscle tenderness.. We have used for 3years.
Marla Hills –
Need new pads. Love the unit
Aaron Gravil DMD –
I use these daily to Practice dentistry for the past 4 years. I can’t do without them. Lasts 3-4 months
Wouldn’t be without it!
Sylvain Laberge –
Love the unit
Jane Roney –
This is a wonderful and relaxing product to use after work. Pads are a little pricey. Overall great purchase!
Husband was bedridden for 2 months with severe back issues. Had a bigger unit from the Doctor that could only be used at home. Saw this tens unit at a Trade Show in Florida. Bought it. He now is mobile and can go anywhere while wearing his portable unit. BEST DECISION EVER!
Mary Sears –
Same intensity as physical therapy. Love this unit
Tav Ossola –
good relaxation of muscle
Susan Johnson –
My husband is a hard sell on almost anything, he loves the tens unit I purchased and uses it regularly. I agree, replacement pads are pricey.
Adolfo Pena –
Hilda Fischer –
Love this unit
Mike Gillies –
Work just like the professional ones
Humberto Martínez –
Danny ledda –
Love this device it works well and very soothing
Glenna Bittle –
Love my tens machine. It truly helps my back pain. I have bone on bone so I need the pain relief.
Betty yaws –
Love it really helps my shoulder pain