Temperature range: Body temperature: 89.6ºF – 109.2ºF. Object temperature: 32ºF – 244ºF
Input Voltage: DC3V ( 2 AAA alkaline batteries )
Indication Tolerance: normal human body temperature (95-107.6)ºF
Within the range: ± 0.4 ºF Beyond the range: ± 0.54 ºF Object: ± 1.8 ºF Display Accuracy: 0.1 ºC/ºF
Battery Indication: low battery indication function
Display Function: Backlight LCD display and available use in the dark environment
Proper use is key for accurate measurements; otherwise, there may be a measurement error.
- Press the temperature button/trigger, and the main interface will display 8888C and buzzer mark, shown as “body temp.”
- When taking the temperature, the product should be pointed to the center of the forehead– the vertical measuring area should not be covered by hair.
- The distance between the product and the forehead is recommended to be about 1-2 inches
- Press the temperature button/trigger to display the test temperature value within 1.5 seconds: * Temperature values are displayed between 89.6°F and 107.6°F; LO is displayed below 89.6°F and HI is displayed above 107.6°F. The normal display contents include temperature value, temperature unit, and body temperature icon.
* Do not measure if high airflow areas, as the measurement might be affected.
* Do not measure in direct sunlight.
* We recommend taking the measurements 3 times